The Warehouse at C.C. Creations opened in 2009 as a result of an Aggie-favorite, the Original C.C. Creations Tent Sale. The Tent Sale had such an overwhelming reception year-after-year, we decided to make our vast merchandise selection and incredible prices available to Aggies year-round.
Situated in a warehouse one mile south of Kyle Field, we have built the LARGEST Aggie store in the world with over 20,000 square feet of shopping opportunity. With a constant flow of new and fresh designs and popular styles, The Warehouse has generated a loyal customer base of Texas A&M Aggies, friends and fans. Join the tradition – Shop The Warehouse!
The Warehouse at C.C. Creations Retail Store Manager
The Warehouse at C.C. Creations is situated in a warehouse one mile south of Kyle Field, we have built the LARGEST Aggie store in the world with over 20,000 square feet of shopping opportunity. With a constant flow of new and fresh designs and popular styles, The Warehouse has generated a loyal customer base of Texas A&M Aggies, friends and fans. Come help us continue this great tradition and join our team as the Retail Store Manager.
The Store Manager motivates and inspires their team to achieve store productivity goals. Other responsibilities include; managing staffing budgets to ensure store’s contribution is on target, ensuring the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively, and both the staff and customer experience is positive. Recruits and hires appropriately to ensure store is fully staffed at all times. Effectively manages store operations, ensuring consistency and compliance.
The Warehouse at C.C. Creations Store Manager provides a strong leadership presence and control in the store, while ensuring all customers receive great service. They consistently create a welcoming environment for the customer by having staff focused on greeting and assisting; as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs. This position must exhibit our core values of deliver the wow, build better relationships, attitude is everything, do it right, never satisfied, and all in to serve as an example for the team they lead.
- Manages retail sales supervisors, leads and sales associates/cashiers.
- Utilizes company tools and systems properly and develops action plans to improve performance and efficiency.
- Regularly communicates with the supervisors/leads to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business.
- Assists Vice President of Retail to increase sales, drive/promote merchandise categories in-store.
- Identifies training needs and provides ongoing training opportunities to the team as needed.
- Leverages individual staff strengths, and creates developmental plans to prepare all level positions for future growth within the organization.
- Assists in hiring to the needs of the business, actively recruiting to ensure open positions are filled quickly.
- Delivers consistent, in the moment, feedback and coaching to staff.
- Ensures company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times.
- Prioritizes, plans, and adjusts schedules as necessary to maximize sales.
- Assists with the coordination of merchandise calendar direction, campaigns, and sales promotions in a timely manner.
- Ensures all pricing, signage, and displays are correct at all times.
- Oversees staff who receive regular vendor deliveries and stocks sales floor.
- Enforces all company policies and procedures, including safety, and security.
- Assists with inventory loss prevention/shrink control.
- Performs all duties as directed by Vice President of Retail.
Qualifications and Skills
- Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions.
- Able to build constructive and effective relationships as a team leader.
- Ability to influence at all levels, as well as a demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and be assertive in driving successful management strategies.
- Can present ideas and directions that lead others to action.
- Demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills.
- 2 years of experience in retail store management.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers.
- Point of sale, cash handling, and reconciliation skills.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to multi-task and be adaptable to a fast-paced changing environment.
- Flexibility in schedule to include working some nights, holidays, and Aggie football home game weekends.
This full-time position will have a regular schedule of 40 hours per week during our store hours. Regular store hours are Sunday 11 AM to 5 PM and Monday – Saturday 9 AM to 7 PM. Extended hours beyond the regular schedule and more than 40 hours per week will be required as needed including weekends, holidays, Aggie football home games, and other high-profile Aggie events (Family Weekend, sports team championships, etc.) The dress code is casual.
We offer a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, voluntary short and long-term disability insurance, voluntary life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, and paid holidays after minimum length of employment has been met.
C.C. Creations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click the following link to apply: https://www.cccreationsusa.com/application/